Hand Knotted Wool & Cotton RUG 61
Create a space that feels layered and livable with this rug that takes a contemporary spin on a classic.
• Fringe: Approx 3-1/2" (fringe length is not included in overall dimensions)
• Use of a rug pad is recommended
• Made in India
• Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, usually after 3-6 months.
• Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile.
• Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
• Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
• Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
• Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible.
• For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning